Popular Post

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kim Hearts Aquamarine


Hello, Baby Dolls ...=)

{Aquamarine eyeshadow*Aquamarine shirt*Aquamarine Necklace*}

I bet you didn't notice I'm wearing three aquamarine colored items in this post - It's my new favorite color!! And Just in time for Spring =)

{For My Eyes:}

I swept the color used from this giant Claire's make-up palette from lash line to just just above crease. To see more of this palette, check my original post about it here. I felt like experimenting with something different, and this deep marine color just jumped out at me=)





The color created a dreamy light pastel look, perfect for the freshness of Spring. I think this color would look good on blue and brown eyes as well.




Me and Ryan drove up to the jewellery store where we bought my engagement ring from to look at wedding bands today, and I fell in love with this aquamarine gemstone necklace. It's funny that it's called aquamarine since it almost completely clear. I love it though.






In keeping with my penchant for blue, I painted my toe nails this robin's egg shade yesterday.

The color is from OPI's Shrek collection and called What's With The Cattitdue.

******


What is your fave color right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment