Popular Post

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beauty Haulage

Photobucket

!HALLO!

Thought I would share with you some of my most recent beautifying purchases. Some high end, some low end, but all great.


NYC Blushable Creme Stick Plaza Pink:



Photobucket
Love this .. it's not too heavy but still nicely pigmented and super easy to blend. Also only $3.99usd
Photobucket Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Frisky Clover:
Wow, I can't believe a nail polish so cheap can go on this precisely. It has a precision brush that actually makes the application about 100 times easier. I didn't use a base or top coat, so it did chip fairly soon, but I really didn't care. And, yes, it really does dry that fast.

Photobucket
Wet'nWild ColorIcon Trio Palette in Knock On Wood:


Photobucket

Photobucket Love, Love, LOVE this. The only thing I can say is put on the base, crease, and browbone color Before your concealer and foundation as with the cheaper quality shadows (and some high quality ones for that matter), it does have a lot of fallout, especially with the crease. I loved the way it looked though. The browny complemented my hazel eyes nicely. Here is the finished look with this shadow palette and above blush:

Photobucket
Victoria's Secret Lipstick in WISH:
Photobucket
Sorry for the crappy quality pic of the lipstick above, but the below one is the EXACT shade of the lipstick and it's my new fave pink. The VS lipsticks don't have quite the same longevity as a MAC but I still love this one.
Photobucket

NARS Blush in Desire:
Photobucket
It's a super hot bright pink .. a little brighter than I would have liked, but if I blend it a lot it's good =)
Photobucket
Here it is in comparison to NARS Super Orgasm, to give you an idea of just how bright it is:
Photobucket
GUESS by Marciano Perfume:

Photobucket OMG I LOVE THIS IT SMELLS SO GOOD. New fave scent.


Kim Kardashian Glamour Tan:
Photobucket
I want to do a full review on this soon! I've only used it once but it seems pretty good, albeit hard to tell because I had already gotten some sun from the trip. It's cheaper than CLARINS though, and you get more in it=)
Hope you enjoyed my little show and tell.
Have you tried any of these?!?!
What do you think of them?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment