Popular Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Engagement Photo Hair and Makeup Look

Today Ryan and I had our engagement photo shoot at a park here in Calgary. I know, how funny to get engagement photos over a year afer our engagement and one month before our wedding. The shoot came free with our wedding photography package though, so we thought, why not?

Here is how my hair and makeup looked:

I used neautral eye makeup and rosy cheek and lip color. I wanted some nice warm coloring, reflective of that "in Love" glow.


I used my Bed Head 1 1/2 inch curling iron on the very bottom of my hair. I used to have a hard time creating curls without them looking like hair sprayed sausages - artificial and contrived. To get a more relaxed and romantic look, I curl just the bottom by wrapping my hair around the iron only just once. This works much better.

Hope you are having a wonderful weeked. Our weather here has been outstanding, and I wish I could grab hold of summer and keep it in my grasp forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment