Popular Post

Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Awards & A Wee Bit of Twilight!


My Very First Blog Award!
Who thought something so simple could bring such happiness??



Janine @*la dolce vita* presented me with this wonderful award!



To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has given it to you, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you've newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to elt them know they have been chosen for the award.




I'm new (relatively) to the blogging world, so I don't have quite as many "newly discovered" blogs to choose from. I do however have these 5 gems:








Check them out!




In Other News ..





I saw New Moon on Saturday!! I know, I'm a little late with this compared to the "die-hard twi-hards" (wow, that totally rhymed) but I still thought I would share my thoughts....
Overall?? .. Good. Not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination (other than Jacob's body and unbelievabley perfect smile), but enjoyable non the less.
On the way to the movie I caved and ended up buying Twilight (first book of the series) at Chapters. Part of me wondered what I was doing, suddenly deciding to give the very book series I'd spent hours criticizing a sudden try... My verdict so far? Awesome! I actually have a hard time putting it down. I guess sometimes it pays to jump on the bandwagon!

I'm hoping to get Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse done in time for the next movie installment. I have a year ... think I'll do it? =P



Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment