Popular Post

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

..Takes Manahatten - CHECK.

Done & Done my latest Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham bookie. To me they are like cheap reality shows, entertaining and frilly with little substance. I love them!! They keep me company on the train to work and help the clock on the eliptical move a little faster...
Of course I'll need to read ..Ties The Knot next. I love the little mini versions that Chapters sells for $10.99. I just wish I could find more of her Wickham books. I guess I'll need to hit up Amazon again soon!
Do you read Kinsella/Wickham* books? Did you at one time? What do you think of them?
*Auther Sophie Kinsella was born Madeleine Wickham. She has written several books under her original name before adopting the psuedo "Sophie Kinsella" for the Shopaholic series and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment