Popular Post

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Engaged!

10.08.09



Yes, that's right... I've been engaged since October 8!!


I wanted to be able to tell the story with pics and the right words, so this is why it's taken me awhile to post.


Quick Background - I met Ryan on October 28, 2008, coming home from work on the c-train. I was engrossed in a notebook, scrawling something emotional about the guy I'd just broken up with, and barely noticed him sit down next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I did notice he was rather handsome, but didn't think much of it. Ten minutes later he politely asked what I was writing about, and we began a convresation. I felt so unusually comfortable talking to him, not like I usually do when a complete stranger strikes up a convo with me. We were talking for less than ten minutes, but before he got up and left, he gave me his business card. He worked a couple of blocks away from me downtown. I emailed him a few days later, and we've talked every single day since then. That day was the most unexpected, fateful day I have had to date.


How My Dream Came True...

Alsmot a year later, we were back on the train together, coming home from work like any other day.
He said he had something for me, and pulled out a red moleskine notebook.....


Cute, I thought. He's probably just doing another sweet thing for me. (Not to brag, but he was the sweetest boyfriend ever!!) I opened the book and was greeted with his cute handwriting, in a poem he had written. This was so cute, because he had never written me a poem before then, and I love writing!! I turned the page and .................






I was shocked. We were on the ctrain exactly as we had been almost a year ago. It was so unexpected and perfect and amazing!!









I will have to upload some more recent photos. These are from around 6 months ago; I have brown hair now! Plus these are a little on the small side =P

No comments:

Post a Comment