Popular Post

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Monday

Hope you had a grrrreat weekend.....


I did lots of reading.


Had a few lattes from Starbucks. Their Holiday ones aren't bad, but I still love my Cafe Mocha the most =)

I also baught some books...



Women's Health. I really like this mag. It's a little more mature and down to earth than Cosmo and all the other ones. I usually don't even read Glamour anymore, because I find it just like said mags. But this one had Jenny on the cover and a few interesting articles so I decided to pick it up. And of course I got Shopaholic Ties the Knot for good measure.
When I got home it was only around 3pm and I was feeling creative so I decided to whip out the craft supplies and make myself a bookmark. I shouldn't dog ear a Shopaholic book, even if it's just a paperback =P








TADAAAA ... The finished project.... Want one? hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment