Popular Post

Sunday, March 7, 2010

If You Were A Billionaire?



What Five Things Would You Do If You Woke Up A Billionaire?



Be honest. Don't pretend you would donate if you wouldn't. You have complete permission to be as shallow as you want, and indulge your wildest dreams at the drop of a hat.



***



Here Is What I Would Do:






1. I would buy my parents their dream house, and each a new car while I finish my business degree



2. I would move out of my condo, but rent it out while I ..



3. Take 2 years to travel the entire world to see where I would like to live from permanently. (Retire)



4. I would sell my condo and buy my dream home in my selected area of the world



5. I would manage my business from home, but hire someone to oversee it while I continue to travel the world; this time to impoverished countries to aid monetarily and physically. (No specifics as of yet)






... and last but not least, I would bask in the knowledge of me being able to support my family for generations to come....






"Whoever says only a fool dreams big is but a fool himself. For no dream may manifest without an end point to guide it" - by Me =)






What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment