Popular Post

Monday, March 22, 2010

Too Faced Kabuki Brush Review!

As always when shopping at Sephora, I headed in with the intent of buying just one thing (in this case, sunless tanner for my trip) and left with that and much more=) This time it was the adorable Too Faced Kabuki Brush =) (31.00 CDN)I was looking at a big fat Sephora Bronzer brush from their platinum line, when one of their super skilled sales girls lead me over to the Too Faced section and showed me this pink little gem. Of course with it being bright pink and covered in cherry blossoms, I threw it in my basket asap. Isn't it cute?!
I love that they call the bristles "teddy bear hair". Teddies wouldn't mind letting us use their fluffy hair to make ourselves beautiful right? It's a nicer alternative to genuine animal hair.
For this look I merrily swirled the kabuki into my Smashbox Baked Fusion Star Lights bronzer and then mixed it with a little Nars Super Orgasm.
I love this brush, but let's be honest, my heart was sold the minute my eyes met the glittery pink casing at Sephora.

Have You Used This Kabuki Brush?

No comments:

Post a Comment