Popular Post

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vacation Time!

Today is my last day of work before my sunny vacation! Me and my fiance are leaving on Friday for the Mayan Riviera and I can't wait! It's been somewhat of a busy/tumultuous year and a vacation is exactly what I need! And I've always LOVED Mexico. I've only been once, but out of Cuba, Dominican, and Hawaii, I have to say I loved it the most!
See You All When I get back, and if you haven't entered my giveaway yet, the draw is next Sunday!!
P.S.
If you haven't heard from me in awhile, I am unable to comment on any one's blog who doesn't have a separate pop up window for comments!! It sucks, because there are so many great comments people are leaving me, and I'm seeing so many great posts, and I'm unable to communicate!
Hopefully this will be resolved soon, and please keep reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment