Popular Post

Monday, March 28, 2011

Little Beauty Haul and March Girls Night

Hallo!
How was your weekend?
I received a Sephora coupon in my email late Friday afternoon, so decided to stop by after work. You got Benefit's new Pore Fessional Face Primer and one of their new face creams if you spent over $50. I'd been having a serious shopping craving so it was just what I needed. =P

I decided to get the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette.

As I'm sure you know, the Urban Decay Naked palette is still impossible to get ahold of. It's sold out on their website indefinitely, and it's never at Sephora. So I decided to try this Too Faced one, and it's pretty good, too!

I used it before I took these pics, so that's why the palette looks a little dirty.

Swatched:


I finally decided to get the famous Urban Decay Primer Potion, in the original sheer shade. I've been using a MAC Paint as a primer which is super good too, but I'm glad I tried this.


This is my new fave nail polish! Revlon Top Speed in Orchid. These are my fave nail polishes; they dry SO fast.


Here are the free Benefit items I got. (Sorry this pic is turned sideways; for some reason pics upload like this sometimes).

The Benefit Pore Fessional Pro Balm to minimize the appearance of pores.
This is an awesome primer to smooth out your face before applying foundation .. I love it, and glad I got it for free! I would definitely pay for it.

And Benefit's new Total Moisture Facial Cream.

You can get an idea of how the primer worked on my skin.


I hope you had a great weekend! I had Monday (today) off, so another short week for me, which I always love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment