Popular Post

Monday, March 21, 2011

Outfit - Wine Tasting

Here is the outfit I wore a to wine tasing a little while ago:

Sweater Garage//Tank Aritzia//Jeans DKNY//Scarf Chado//Boots Charlotte Russe//Bag Louis Vuitton//



How was your weekend?
Just when I thought Spring was here, it decided to snow lots again this morning. I guess I should have expected it, being March and all .. Oh well!
I'm in a good mood this morning because I wrote my last exam for the semester on Saturday, and now I can get back to wedding planning. My classes were Business Law, Finance, and HR Management, and I managed to do decently on all of them. But oh how I despised the Law course! Is there anything more boring?! Criminal Law I can see would be interesting, but Business Law - bland.. HR was pretty bland too, but I LOVED Finance so much! I think they should teach an intro to finance course in High School, it's so valuable in teaching kids how to be smart with their money .. it would save so many kids from getting credit cards when they're 18 and getting into massive amounts of debt. Luckily I've always been pretty good with money, but I still think they should teach this course in high school. I'm just fascinated by the time value of money and how it can grow as if it's alive; it has a mind of it's own which is so neat, it just needs a person to direct it, but it can do so much for you. I can't wait to take other Finance courses and I hope I love them as much as I did this one. My prof was so nice and helpful, he gave me a finance calculator, how nice is that? I was just doing all my calculations in excel (best thing ever) but we couldn't use it on the exam, so he just gave me a finance calculator for free. I love when profs go out of there way to teach; there are so many who just don't care.
Anyways, that was my little schooling rant, I hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment