Popular Post

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Part 1 Review: Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Complex


I was recently contacted by Cellnique Paramedical to review their Expert Series Intensive Hydrating Complex, described as:
"A lightweight formulation with high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid and Essential Amino Acids. Helps bind moisture to restore elasticity of the skin. It thereby minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and helps deliver an instant supple and smooth skin."

US$61
30ml


I have yet to try a serum so have little to compare it to, other than my stand by Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion which I love.

First Impressions:

Color: Colorless
Scent: Characteristic
Texture: Thick fluid type
Feeling: Sticky, firming and moisturizing
(from website)


 I received the package on Friday night and have been using it twice a day since, after cleansing and toning per the product directions.

Currently I use the Clinique 2 Cleanser, Toner, and Moisturizer. I have been skipping my Clinique moisturizer since Friday in favor of this serum. The directions say to use six drops for face, but one and a half seem to be enough for me. A little goes a long way. It is very moisturizing, yet not greasy.

So far, so good. It has only been a few days, but my skin is already feeling more moisturized, soft, and almost spongey (in a good way). It appears softer in the mirror, as well.
(Sometimes I wonder if the placebo effect applies to beauty products, too), but only time will tell!
Part 2 of my review will be in 4 weeks, with before and after photos, so stay tuned.

Have you tried any Cellnique Products?
What did you think?

Disclaimer: This product was sent free of charge for consideration from Cellnique Paramedical, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment