Popular Post

Sunday, April 24, 2011

CAKE Strawberry Shortcake Haul!

Today I popped into Sephora to pick up a refill of my Clinique face wash, and told myself NOT to get anything else - I'm in saving mode!!Right before I got in line to pay I saw the ADORABLE Cake Strawberry Shortcake set though - and b lined it over to take a look.
 Who was I kidding? I'd already fell in love with the purse size hand lotion weeks ago, and the cute packaging is to die for! Of course, I couldn't find a price on it (I believe they do that deliberately!). I brought the set to the cashier, telling myself it couldn't be more than .... $70? There's no way it could be!! Ok ... so it turned out it was $59 .... BUT- it was a 15% off day at good old Sephora, so that helped!!! I've LOVED SSC for YEARS, so it's totally worth it in my books =)
Here's what came in the Strawberry Shortcake Bag!

Body Butter:

Lip Balm:


Bubble Bath:


Hand Cream:


I fell in love with Strawberry Shortcake years ago, so was SO happy to come across this commemorative set to the fun cartoon. It must have been meant to be, as tonight while at dinner with Ryan, we came across a Strawberry Shortcake dessert on the menu. Did I order it


That would be a YES =)

Do you love Strawberry Shortcake as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment