Popular Post

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ke$ha Concert

I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I adore Ke$ha.
 I've been a fan since Tik Tok, and know every one of her songs on her two albums word for word. I never get sick of her.
I'm excited because I bought tickets to her show yesterday for Sept. 6th at the Saddledome. It's going to be a great night!
I like her music because it doesn't take itself seriously at all. The lyrics are all so funny and silly. Some people say "I don't like her, her lyrics are just stupid!" Ya, they're stupid, but that's the whole point! She can poke fun at herself; and that's the best part!  Oh, and she can sing. She has a whole bunch of slow songs that were never released where her voice really shines through. It's not all autotuned. (I LOVE the sound of electropop, by the way.)




Do YOU like Ke$ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment