Popular Post

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shopping Bag - Perfume, Makeup,Clothes and Wine

Hallo!
Here's what's been in my shopping bags as of late:

Very Hollywood  MICHAEL KORS:
YAY! This eau de parfum normally runs a little pricey, with special edition reaching well into the triple digits. I got this on at WINNERS for $40! Bonus, it also comes with a purse size roller tube of the perfume =)


* HARD CANDY Glow All The Way self tanner
 *L'OREAL Studio Secrets Anti-Redness primer
*L'OREAL Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base:
I LOVE L'oreal's new range of primers. I like that they're all oil free, non-comotegenic, and won't clog my pores. They give my skin a nice smooth and silky finish.


MAYBELLINE Limited Edition eyeshadow palette in Apricot Aura:
REVLON Top Speed Polish in Cupid:
I LOVE this color!


MAYBELLINE Dream Smooth Mousse foundation in Creamy Natural:
I LOVE this foudation, too! Nothing will ever replace my MAC Studio Fix, but this is half the price, and a great alternative for work. Blends well and looks good =) Also, it feels SO LIGHT on my face - I hate feeling like I have pounds of makeup on.

Got this ruffly shirt @ Winners for $24! (Don't mind my DIRT Pumas in the background. ew!)

Got this work shirt at Banana Republic Outlet for $20!


Wine Haul:
This bottle of sangiovese with the little cherub boy on the front has been our go-to weekend wine for the past couple of months. It tastes great with pizza, or anything for that matter, and is reasonable @ around $15.


My new favorite sipping drinkie is Italian Limoncello. I saw it as a cartoon in an Italian wedding game I'd been playing, and my curiosity got the best of me.It tastes just like those sugar covered lemon gummy candies you used to have as a kid.! Left side, some port.


I can't wait for the upcoming long weekend. After tomorrow, I won't have to be back at work 'til Wednesday, which rox my sox! I wanted to get away but prices always sky rocket over holiday weekends unless you book in advance.
Are you going anywhere fun or have any plans for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment