Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Movie Review: LIMITLESS


I saw this movie on Sunday night and all I can say is WOW!!
It got decent reviews; averages of about 3 out of 4 stars, but I would have given it 6/4 without a second thought!






Why was it so good?

BRADLEY COOPER to start with, but beside the obvious:

*Unique storyline and plot (based on the book)
*AMAZING acting from all who took the screen
*Action from the first scene right down until the last.
*AMAZING direction and cinematography

I'm one of those people who gets really bored, really fast with movies, and usually (sad to say) hope for a quick ending so I can get up and leave and start doing something again. But not with this one! I was enthralled right from the get go. I actually had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad about halfway through, but COULDN'T get up because I knew I'd miss something.

I had to google the director when I was home to find out about who he was and what other masterpieces he no doubt created. He sold me with this one, and I'll be an avid Neil Burger fan from now on!

So if you haven't seen it, GO! You will love it, that's something I can almost guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment