Popular Post

Saturday, December 26, 2009

"What Did You Get?!?"

Back in elementary school, I remember friends phoning me at 9 am Christmas morning asking, "What did you get?!?"
We'd compare our Christmas hauls, and then hang up, eager to break in our new toys.
Without breaking tradition; this is what jolly old St. Nick braught me this year:


A Coach purse from Ryan =) I wanted a nice classic leather purse that would go with lots of different outfits. My current Coach bag that I take to work every day is getting a little worn out. I Love this new one, it's just what I wanted =)New Perfume =) I decided on what new perfume I wanted back in October, I think. I love love love the scent of this Chloe perfume. It's really sweet and just amazing =) I was a little dissapointed when I opened this present that I thought was going to be Chloe, and found that Ryan had gotten be D&G The One, instead :(. I figured with the amount he had spent on it, it may as well be the one I REALLY wanted, so we took it back to The Bay and exchanged it for this set =)

My sister gave me and Ryan these funny bride and groom survival guides. I haven't started reading them yet but I'm sure they'll be great.This is one my fave gifs this year =) It's a book all about cats that I haven't been able to put down. Everything you could ever want to know, from old folklore to modern day care is covered. The pictures are so adorable.

Me and Ryan at his parents house on Christmas day.

Hope you had a great Christmas and an even better New Year!!

Kim Harrison 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment