Popular Post

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

WOW it's been awhile since I've posted, so SORRY for that.
I've had this whole week off and have been running around Christmas shopping, and getting all of my gifts ready for people =)
I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Day! Are you excited?! I get to open one of my gifts from Ryan today, because we'll be at our parents' different houses tonight. Tomorrow we'll meet back up again.
We ended up not getting a tree this year. We were going to, but only really had time to get it the week before Christmas; so we wondered what the point would be. We won't be here on Christmas eve or day anyways.... These are some of our presents to eachother.

We tried getting BB into the Christmas spirit with a santa hat, but mostly she just walked around like this ..Speaking of CATS, we are getting another KITTEN!! I decided to get that for Ryan as a Christmas gift. We won't get to take him home until the New Year as he's only about 8 weeks old, but we drove out to see them last night and decided on one!! I'm so excited to finally have a friend for BB =)
I've also been busy the last couple days painting this bird house as a gift for Ryan's parents. Here it is almost done, I just need to paint the perch and prime it so they can keep it outside. What do you think?
Well, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas. Thanks to my couple new followers, I'll be sure to check out your blogs as soon as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment