Popular Post

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet Award From Blonde Episodes!

Yay!!
Another award, & this one's so pretty!

Blondie was kind enough to tag me in this wonderful award she created; she loves my blog<3

Thanks, Doll, because I love yours just as much!

I tag all of my followers, because all of your blogs really do make me smile!

If you are a follower, then go ahead and take this award!

...& if you aren't already, follow me so that you can have this pretty picture on your side bar too =)


In Other News ...


I had a great weekend! Me and all of my ladies went on a road trip to Banff.

It was so nice to get away! BUT I was super tired when I got back on Sunday, and spent most of the day sleeping!

Today I've just been catching up on my book, and I only have two chapters of Twilight left! I had to read it, just to see what all the commotion was about. I already have New Moon also .. my fiancee baught me it in hard cover! Overall I am really enjoying Twilight. I honestly wouldn't say that the saga warrents this world wide phenomenon, BUT then again, I'm only on the first volume, and I've heard it gets better! There is definitely something comforting about the story. Reading it seems to soothe me somehow....

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment