Popular Post

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Parties and Treats.

Why, Hello =)
Here's what I've been up to the last few days ...
On Friday after work I went to Pet Smart and baught a little Santa Hat for my kitty. It was only five bucks so I couldn't really argue. When I got home and put it on her, it fell off immediately. :( It was too big for her little head. I think it was made just for a dog. Oh well, it was worth a try...
Saturday was Ryan's (my fiancee) work Christmas party in Banff
Had to take a pic while driving up there =)Such a pretty town.At the party

On Sunday we headed back to Calgary and celebrated my sister's birthday at my parent's house. The big 3-0.


Monday was a very good day for me, present-wise=)


Ryan gave me these beautiful flowers at work. I also got some really nice Christmas cards from co-workers, some Purdy's chocolates, and some really nice body shop soaps from my boss.

So far today (Tuesday) I've gotten another box of chocolates from Bernard Callibout. I love the weeks leading up to Christmas =)

Now it's time for me to catch up on my blog reading list, and see the new COOL people who decided to follow me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment