Popular Post

Monday, December 7, 2009

Girls, Love, & The Bachelor!

Here's a little vid of me and my girls leaving town for our roadtrip on Friday. There was a major snow storm that day, and we just caught the cusp of it. Luckily we made it to Banff before too much havoc was reaked.



{hideous laugh compliments of ME}
I was excited!
...I had a lot of fun, BUT I missed my lovie so much...
I was so happy to be back =)
{took this pic a couple weeks ago}


I hope this week goes by FAST ..It's freezing cold here and I just want to be at home, reading, eating and watching lots of crappy daytime tv!! Maury Povich anyone?! hehe, I'm only half kidding.. One show I am SUPER excited for is the new Bachelor!!


{Jakey}

Do you think he's dreamy?? I do! ..

I think it's the squinty smile .. I'm a sucker for a beautiful smile! It's what drew me to my fiancee so much .. That, and a kind, innocent state of being ... bad boys are way overrated! Who wants to be treated like crap? I'll take a gentlemen anyday!!



It starts Jan. 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment