Popular Post

Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge! Current Relationship




Hi Dolls!



How are you? Happy it's Friday?



I know I am!



Sorry for my (again) lack of posts in the last little while!



I'm introducing this 30 day blog challenge which will hopefully get me back on track with consistant posting!



I saw this blog challenge that one of my fave bloggers, Rasha was doing, and decided to be a little copycat and do the same!



I've seen a lot of blog challenges out there and debated participating, but the questions on this one were really up my alley as I feel they'll tell you a lot about me, which since you're here, you (hopefully) won't mind knowing! I knew I had to do this myself=)



I'll still be doing my regular beauty/fashion inspired posts, but these questions will go a little deeper to reveal more layers about me.



So, from the pic about, you can see that question is :


Day 01 - Your Current Relationship - If Single Discuss How Single Life Is.




If you know me, you know I am definitely NOT single! I'm engaged and getting married in six months! Crazy, right?


To describe my relationship I would use the word, HAPPINESS. I know, not very creative, right?


But that's the emotion I feel most when I'm with Ryan.


I'm always laughing and enjoying myself when I'm with him.


He was/is completely different than any man I've ever known, and within weeks of meeting him, I knew I'd be marrying him!


He's super sensitive, (he's an artist), but also has a masculine ambitious side (an o&g geologist during the day) that is SUPER protective .. I always wanted that! Like me, he has huge dreams and aspirations and I can't wait to be there when all of them come true. He persued me like crazy when we first met, and he honestly DOES make me feel like the only girl in the world. *Cue Rihanna song*.


I've learned that anything in life can change in a heart beat, so I try not to take this amazing love I've been given for granted. I'm living for today and fully taking advantage of what we have, as tomorrow is never promised.


I really do feel like we were made for eachother. Of course we fight/argue from time to time, we are human! But at the end of the day, the bumps in the road make us stronger than ever, and I honestly look forward to having a best friend for the rest of my life.


Hopefully you didn't gag too hard reading that, dolls!

Feel free to comment on your own relationship in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment