Popular Post

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lancome Haul & FOTD

Hi, Dolls!

This weekend I visited the Lancome counter to take part in there Free Gift special. Basically, if you spend $34 or more, you get a free gift valued at over one hundred dollars! Not bad, hey?

Before I visited the counter this weekend, I was a complete Lancome virgin, so I was excited to give their products a try. I completely fell in love!

Okay, so here are the things I bought in order to get the free gift:


Photobucket

Left: Water proof Protective Concealer in Claire II. Right: Artliner Eyeliner in Noir


Photobucket


I needed a new concealer and liquid eyeliner, so this worked out perfectly.

The eyeliner was $37, and the concealer $32. A little expensive, but WOW is all I can say. I LOVE both of them!

Here is a swatch of the concealer:

Photobucket

A tiny drop goes A LONG way, and the coverage is amazing!!

And the Artliner eyeliner:

Photobucket

It glides on SO SMOOTH, and is almost mistake proof! It has a sponge tip applicator which I love since the brush applicator can be a little tricky for me.

After purchasing the above items it was then time for my Free Gift =)

Photobucket

I got two silver Lancome makeup pouches, one large and one small. Inside were the following items:

Photobucket
Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow
Colors (l-r,t-b) Drape, Style Selection, Grey Sparkle, The New Black

Photobucket
Left:High Resolution Refill-3x Triple Action Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Right:Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

Photobucket
Color Design Cream Lipstick in All Done Up

Photobucket

Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara

All I can say is WOW! This is my new fave mascara!!! Super voluminzing, and able to put two coats on EACH LASH without dipping the wand again. WOW!

** Note - I also received the Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover, just didn't get a pic of it.

Here is how I looked using the Lancome concealer, eye shadow pallette, mascara, and lipstick:

Photobucket

I love how natural everything looks, and I'm wanting this exact look for my wedding day.

Photobucket

I couldn't be more happy with my Lancome loot, and I'm definitely a new devout fan of their products.

The Free Gift special is on til mid- February, just in case you want some Lacome stuff too=)

Do you love Lancome products?

Let me know what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment