Popular Post

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bookshelf: Kardashian Konfidential

{I swear I must buy at least a book a week }



Here is the latest:




Kardashian Konfidential.




I'll be the first to admit I'm the biggest sheep when it comes to American pop-culture. I just can't help getting engrossed in such frivoloty as Jersey Shore, L.A. Candy, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, etc. Ke$ha and Katy Perry are my idols! I feel like a preteen at times, but c'est la vie .. Ryan laughs at me =)



Here are some pics from the book. I love it so far! So interesting! =)



{Still learning how to focus my camera :S.}



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

I love reading about these girls. Their family life, and growing up rich in Beverly Hills just intrigues me! I don't know why, but I've always been obsessed with California and Beverly Hills, probably because I've never been! =)

So ya, I'm really entertained by this family. I really like Khloe. (haha, because I know her so well.)But she's super funny and seems real, and I actually think she's really pretty too! She has this part in the book where she talks about how she always felt like "the ugly duckling" and that being sister's with Kourtney and Kim was so hard, because they were so pretty and no one believed that she was related to them. Awww!!

Yesterday I was on Amazon and also ordered Season 3 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. It's older but oh well =P.

Do you like Kim K and her "sistahs"?

Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment