Popular Post

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Sister and I


As I stated before, my sister has moved to Vancouver, so I won't be seeing her near as often.  I'm a little sad because she became one of my best friends, but am happy for her as well! I know she'll do well on the other side of the pond.
I feel like I haven't been as motivated to blog lately. Does this happen to anyone else?
I've been busy getting everything ticked off my wedding planning list for this month, as well as doing school (as always).
Also, has anyone tried accupuncture before? I'm going for my first treatment on Saturday to relieve some neck pain and am curious if anyone has tried it before and what the result was. I know you have to go for a number of sessions.
This weekend I get to see what my new wedding ring will look like. We had a jewellry maker design two diamond bands that fit around each side of my engagement band .. Hope it looks good.
One of my bridesmaids is back from her Europe trip this weekend and is having a party on Saturday, which will be FUN!
Then it's Mother's Day!
What do you like to get your mom? I usually take mine out to lunch and get her some flowers. Not very original, I know.
Hope you are having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment