Popular Post

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wedding Diary: Something Blue!

"Something Old, Something New; Something Borrowed; Something Blue" .... I'm happy to report that I recently crossed from my list the "something blue" :

Traditional Garters (one to toss and one to keep) from hugeweddingsavings.com.

I was happy to come into work after my super long weekend yesterday to find my box of wedding stuff had arrived from the same website. We ordered table numbers, program stationary napkins, and favors!
I will update this post later on with our actual order; in the meantime, here is what it all looks like! Personalized with our names and wedding date of course.

Table Numbers

Favours ( nut-free chocolate bars.)
Program Stationary.

Just wanted to share what they will look like. I'm glad the Cherry Blossom theme is popular enough that it's easy to find accessories online =)

No comments:

Post a Comment