Popular Post

Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding Hats

I love fascinator hats, a la Kate Middleton. I think there is no better occasion to wear one than a wedding!
Yesterday my mom and I set out to find the attire she's wear for my big day. As the mother of the bride she was eager to find that perfect look. We found a great outfit for her, and next weekend we will embark on Part II: The Hat!

She wants a black subdued fascinator hat, but alas, they are not that the easiest accessory to come by in Calgary! We found one store that carries them, but their next shipment won't come in until next week. In the meantime I've been drooling over ones online. So far fascinators.net has proved to have the best selection. Here are some black ones, similar to the type my mom is after:


What is your opinion of fascinator hats? Love them or hate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment