Popular Post

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Outfit: Violet Jewellery for Spring


Nothing says Spring like a woman in violet florals.
Violet  is one of the rare colors that looks good on anyone and everyone. Whether red, blond, or brunette locked; dark skinned, light skinned; green eyed or blue, you may wear this color and look stunning!

Can you tell I LOVE purple?

Another Necklace by Me:


Here is my latest jewellery creation, another necklace strung together with all the purple treasures I could find  at MIL's house. I wish I could tell you what type of stone the pendant is; I really should get to know some proper jewellery jargon if I'm to make anything of this hobby.
Anyway, I love the silver decorative clasps that go on each side of a bead. Can you see them here?
Can't wait to make more, stay tuned =).

I've been loving purple since it's first major comeback four years ago.

What is your go-to, feel beautiful color of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment