Popular Post

Friday, August 27, 2010

Katy Perry, Lipstick, and Blush

I did a little shopping with Ryan at lunch today =)

Katy Perry's new cd:

I barely ever buy cds anymore, unless I'm really into the artist and want to support them. I also like buying new cds for the tracks that aren't released on radio; it's nice having those types of songs on my blog.


I really like looking at the pics in the cd cover too. Katy Perry's pics are really cute and candy themed. The cd is actually cotton candy scented too, although very subtle.


My first Body Shop cosmetic:

Lipstick in Pink Shell


This might be my new favorite blush, I love the coral color combination:

Body Shop Blush in Coral


Had to use my camera phone, so sorry for the bad quality=)

Are you ready for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment