Popular Post

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mini Hard Candy Haul

Hello, Dolls!

I was really happy to stumble upon Hard Candy the other day. I know it has been available at Walmart in the states for awhile, but as far as I know it's still fairly new to the store here in Canada. As usual, the packaging won me over and I picked up a couple things:
Photobucket *Button Your Lip lipgloss pen in Innocence
*Painted Lady Lipstick in Rush Hour
*Ginormous Lash Volumizing mascara in black

I just wanted a little taste of what the cosmetics were like.


I know Hard Candy used to be thought of as a more upscale makeup brand, so I was surprised to see it available at Wal-Mart. A smart business move on their part. though.


The Lipstick:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
(Sorry for my chapped lips)

I really liked the packaging of these lipsticks; they are so graphic and cute, and the ribbon is adorable. The casing looks a bit Ed Hardyish, but oh well. The lipstick is quite thin, it goes on really sheer and you need to apply at least a few coats to get the right amount of color. But it's only $6.


The Lipgloss:
Photobucket Photobucket
I realllly liked this lip gloss. The consistancy is really nice. I normally wouldn't wear liner with gloss, but the free one that comes in the package complements the color perfectly.


The Mascara:
Photobucket
I didn't like the mascara. As you can see, my lashes don't look that great and it was with three coats. But I am really picky with mascara so I rarely give a good review.


Over all I would buy some more of their products; as they are good prices and fun just to look at =)

Do you like Hard Candy makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment