Popular Post

Monday, August 2, 2010

Kawaii Inspired Face Of The Day







Today I decided to take some inspiration from across the world -the fasion magazines of Japan.


I've always loved the Kawaii look of the Japanese models.


What does Kawaii mean?


Kawaii means cute in Japanese!!!




I am sure there are already many of you who follow my blog that have been into Gyaru fashion and kawaii fashion models for awhile now - so sorry if this seems old and I bore you =P. But I wanted to show you the inspiration behind this face of the day.






Kawaii fashion models are real life dolls.


They all seem to have certain things in common:


-most of them have bangs that go straight across their face
-they all have giant, big dolly eyes. (Ryan thinks they are all photo shopped, but I like to think it is natural)
-They usually dress in pastels - pinks, yellows and purples.
-They always have innocent and child like expressions on their faces - little to none American "sex appeal" present.




In keeping with the magainze theme, know my pics are highly air brushed!







Face: MAC Studio Fix in N25,MAC Liquid Concealer


Cheeks: Sephora bronzer to contour, Love & Beauty blush on apples


Eyes: MAC shimmer moss shadow, No Name shadow in dark blue to contour,Diorshow Extase Mascara in black, L.A. Girl sharpie liquid eyeliner


Lips:MAC Viva Glam Gaga, Stila shimmergloss


Hope you enjoyed this fun face of the day.

さようなら!

No comments:

Post a Comment