Popular Post

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lipstick, Polish, And Bronzer! (Swatch Heavy)

Hello, Dolls!!!

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.
I've had a nice laid back weekend.
Saw Inception today and holy crap is all I can say!!! It's a total mind bender and I think I will have to see it again to get a full grasp .. Leo was stunning as always!!! I loved his hair in the movie, he looked so chic and hot .. Ryan is growing his hair out like that, and I love it!!!

Anywhooo .... after the movie I went to drop off a prescription and walked around the drug store while I waited. As always, I picked up a few goodies.

Rimmel Lipstick in Coral Queen

Photobucket

I'm REALLY liking this cheapie lipstick, especially considering that corals usually look like crap on me. This is a bit more vibrant, and perfect for summer. I doubt it will ever be a daily go to for me, but good for summer vacations and exotic trips =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket



GOSH Giant Sun Powder

The name is pretty simple and self explanatory for this one shade fits all, giant plat of bronzing powder. It is super silky, and very buildable. It has a delicious sheen to it, and again, great for summer nights.

Photobucket

Photobucket



REVLON Top Speed Polish - Lily

Photobucket

I'm so happy at recently discovering these candy colored Revlon polishes last week. They dry within minutes (five minutes tops) and the pastel colors are to die for. I've already bought four since coming across them. I would recomend at least a top coat in order to avoid chipping, as these do tend to chip fasster than Essie or OPI.

Here is Peachy (last week's polish) on my nails:

Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I've been relaxing all weekend, and it's felt great. Tomorrow is a Canadian holiday too, (yay!) so more sleeping in =) Will have to do a bit of school work though, and maybe get myself to the gym.
Bye Bye For Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment