Popular Post

Friday, December 31, 2010

Remebering My 2010!

At the end of each year I like to reflect back on all of the good times. It's not usually until I do that I realize how amazing of a time the last 12 months have always been; spent with my man, family, and friends!


Here are my most memorable moments on 2010, starting from January and ending now!



New Years Eve 2010!





Reaching 100 Followers!

A blogger's first milestone!

Trip to the Carribean!Reading Lauren Conrad's Series!


Getting Bangs!

Loving Kesha & Katy!


Trip to Seattle and road trip back!

New Car! Getting addicted to Jersey Shore!
Finding & Buying my Wedding Dress!


Halloween!



Girl's Nights!



And my favorite thing of all .. spending quiet nights in with my Ryan.


Looking back on my year was SO MUCH FUN =). It made me appreciate all of the moments I'd expreienced again, and even re-live them a little.


What are your goals for for 2011?


That's the beauty of the turning of the year, the cirlce of the earth's path, there is always a fresh start waiting for you on the horizon of December 31. Why not make it your year? Persue your dreams little by little, day by day, or go after them with all the force you can muster. Be yourself. Learn from your mistakes, and make them again if you need to. Enjoy your life, live it only for you; it belongs to you and you only. Fear not what people think of you; and stay true to yourself. Who is always there for you, without fail, when no one else is? YOURSELF, so be kind to your spirit! This is the best gift you can give those around you.


When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us." ~ Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment