Popular Post

Friday, December 24, 2010

What Would Audrey Do? My Weekend Ritual!

Photobucket


The ingredients of my Friday night ritual are:
*A Girly Book
*A Glass of Merlot
*LUSH
Have you guessed what the ritual is?
Why, a relaxing bath of course =)

Here are my most recent purchases being put towards my ritual.

What Would Audrey Do?

Photobucket


I prefer light, airy, non-fiction girly books to help me unwind after a long work week. Nothing too heavy .. I save that for the finance and law courses I'm currently sweating over during the week. As soon the tap starts running, I prefer to put my mind on auto pilot and enjoy a light and frivolous, (funny) read.

I bought this $20 paperback and Cinderella bookmark from Chapters last week, and it's fitting the bill nicely.


Photobucket

Topcis written about include Audrey's career, early life, STYLE, and romantic life.
{Pics from the book}

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Second Ingredient: LUSH


LUSH is my fave bath product to use because they have bombs, melts, and bubble bars, and they make my skin super soft. Although lately it has been fun creating my own bath products and testing them out. My most recent Lush purchases:


Photobucket


Candy Cane Bubble Bar:

Photobucket



Snow Globe Lemon Grass Soap:
{Smells like, well, Lemons}



Photobucket
Photobucket

Karma Soap:
{My favorite scent of all time}

Photobucket



Photobucket


And last but not least, the glass of Merlot. (and almost always a candle)

Photobucket


What do you do to unwind?

No comments:

Post a Comment