Popular Post

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Makeup and Dress!

Hello, dolls!


I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was fun but went by waaaay too fast.


On Saturday afternoon me and Ryan met up with my sister and some of her friends at a lounge for her bday .. Every year, Dec. 11 is the busiest day for me .. It's three of my friends bdays, my sister's bday, and both mine and Ryan's company Christmas parties. Needless to say, we can never celebrate them all, and this year we narrowed it down to my sister's celebration in the afternoon, and Ryan's work Christmas party in the evening. His is always the funnest, as his company holds it at the Rimrock Resort in Banff.


We got there with just enough time to get ready in our room before the party downstairs, and here's what my makeup looked like:Photobucket


I wanted to go with a cross between frosty/smokey, and I think I achieved the look.


And can I just say WOW about MAC Paints as an eyeshadow primer? It kicked my eyeshadow look up about 100 nothches .. I've never been happier with the finish, or how long it lasted!


Photobucket




Here is the outfit I wore:




Photobucket
Dress: Bebe


Purse: Coach


Shoes:Guess


Tights:Shoppers


Earrings:Homemade

Photobucket
All in all it was a fun night!
Photobucket


Here I am hobbling back to the room after the festivites died down.


Notice anything different?


My tights ripped - not a little bit, but a huge gash that took up most of my leg.


I swear I'm cursed when it comes to nylons.




I hope you're having a good holiday season so far.


To be honest I won't be disapointed when it's over, as over the last week I've drank enough at company parties to last me well into the new year! I'm glad this is only a 3 day work week for me .. I can really use the days off to finish my Xmas shopping, etc.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment