Popular Post

Thursday, February 11, 2010

$3 Mascara?! + .. Weekend Wishlist

I was out and about shopping last night and came across this $3 (yes, $3) mascara. Wet n Wild Lash Intense Mascara to be exact. I decided to scoop it up and give it a go, mostly just to see what a $3 mascara was capable of. Sorry I don't have any pics of my lashes, but here's my $0.02 on the product:
* The spindley brush did an excellent job of seperating and lengthening my lashes. The brush is ultra slim, resembling Cover Girl's Lash Exact Mascara brush.
* It didn't do much in terms of volume - at all. I have long natural lashes, so I'm always after a good voluminzing mascara. Unforutunately this was feather delicate.

* My lashes were coated evenly and seperated perfectly.

Brush and packaging are both a splitting image for the Cover Girl Lash Exact ... Actually I think this is an imitation product. But for $3, who really cares?




















Over all, I give this product 4 out of 5 stars, mostly for the amazing price point. It's great for people on a budget, or for an every day alternative so you can save that Dior strictly for special occasions ;) ....& now, onto my :

Weekend Wish List:
For the past couple of weeks, I've been shopping like crazy for make-up .... could it be all the make-up blogs I've started following? =P. I went to Sephora 3 times last weekend, and Murale once as well. I love Murale because they accept Shppers Optimum points (sister store). I got a Smashbox bronzer pallete, regular $36 ..... for $12!! Thank-you Shoppers =) Anywhooo ... I'm still on my make-up kick, and these are the things I'm hoping to score this weekend:


Dior 5 Color Eyeshadow - Stylish Move 570
I've heard such amazing things about the pigment and "buildability" of this shadow. I'm really excited to try it! I love these colours too, especially the pearly pink one and deep egg plant. It's kinda steep at $56, but something tells me it will be worth it =)


Nars Highlighting Bronzing/Blush Duo - Orgasm/Laguna


I just spent 30+ on the sparkley orgasm blush last weekend ... and a Smashbox bronzer the week before ... and now I want this?! Ahhhhhh .... We'll see. But I like the contouring/color combo.


New Nars Lipstick. I dont know the color of this one ... the point is, I want a new nice lipstick. I'll see what I can find this weekend ... and oh no, I'll probably just find more things to buy....

Have any of you tried these products? Let me know how they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment