Popular Post

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love From My Valentine

HELLO!


Thought I would do an After-Valentines-Day entry showing off the goodies I got!


My man took me shopping at Sephora and basically let me pick out anything I wanted! Sorry the pics aren't the best quality ... Apart from some brush cleaner and mini Sephora make-up kit, I got:



1. Kim Kardashian's perfume!
2. Dior Shadow pallete 970 that I'd been eyeing for awhile! I got the purple one.




3.Benefit Erase Paste Concealer .. so far I'm liking it ..






I also got the Vicorias Secret Noir lotion and body spray in a cute make-up bag for half off .. I pretty much just got it for the make-up bag =P. It's kinda hard to see in my first pic, so here's a better one..





AND ..

I got this amazing make-up pallete from Claires for .... $4!!



Haha, funny how it's a splitting image for my blog background, hey?

First Layer of Kit .....

Top layer pulls out to reveal 2 blushes, powder, 3 lipglosses and makeup brushes!


Again, Four Dollars!

I like having some cheapie makeup on hand to practice different looks, and I must admit, I fell in love with the casing!
I'm enjoying all the new supplies and can't wait to do some new looks!
***
Dinner


We had lobster!
Ryan cooked me an amazing dinner of lobster, fetuccine alfredo and grilled asparagus! Best dinner I've had in a long time!

Hope you week is going by good so far .. Already Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment