Popular Post

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Making Time For Blogging.


Do I love blogging?

The answer is a resounding YES!

But I'm sure I'm not alone on this when I say sometimes it can be a challenge. Finding the time, coming up with interesting posts, and keeping up with all of the ones you follow can be difficult to say the least! Not that it matters, blogging (for me) is all about relaxing, having fun, and doing it in my spare time. The thing is .. I don't have a lot of spare time! Do you?

Here's what my daily schedule looks like:


6am - Wake Up

6:50am - Board the train for work

7:30am - Get downtown and start work

12pm - Lunch and homework

1pm - back to work

Throughout the day I work on school .. can be challenging if we're busy at work, cause that always has to come first ...

5pm - Board train for home

6pm - Take nap ( I NEED a lot of sleep)

7pm - Gym Time

9pm -More homework.

11pm - SLEEP


My weekdays are pretty much ALWAYS the same. It's hard to find time for putting posts together.


My weekends I work my second job, work on school assignments, visit the family and CLEAN. Ahhh, you know it's bad when you look forward to CLEANING for a break. ... (but I've always loved cleaning). If I go out on the weekends, I'm pretty much a ZOMBIE for the following two days ..

Anywhooo ...

I can't even imagine what it is like for those of you with KIDDIES running around, trying to do all this and then some. My question is, how on earth do you make time for our # 1 hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment