Popular Post

Saturday, February 13, 2010

NARS Venice Lips & Smokey Eyes


Hello!!
I swooped up one item on my weekend wish list today - a new NARS lipstick - Venice.. It goes well with dramatic eyes, as it is quite a subtle color.


I decided to do a smokey eye - my first "LOTD". I used one of my MAC palettes for an all over charcoal color. I used a mini red MAC eyeshadow brush (219SE) to cover my entire lid. I didn't bother with the darker corner v, since this color was already super dark. I then brushed a little bit of a pearly white on the inner corners of each eye. I finished the look by smudging Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in black on my lower lids and applied three coats of the Benefit Bad Gal Mascara.



*Eyes:
MAC Dark Devotion Eyeshadow
MAC Gorgeous Eyeshadow
Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in black
Maybelline Eyebrow pencil in Dark Blond
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
*Face:
MAC Studio Fx foundation N5
*Cheeks:
Smashbox Fusion Soft Light Bronzer in Baked Starburst
NARS Super Orgasm Blush
*Lips:
NARS Venice Lipstick
Rimmel lip liner in East End Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment