Popular Post

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Bachelor Final 3!


Hello!
So are any of you tuning into The Bachelor each week? It's getting down to the nitty gritty now, with only 3 left! Here are my opinions on each of them..

Gia
Wow.... What a knock-out beauty! My breath is completely taken away every time I see her on the show, however I don't really see her with Jake. I don't think they look "right" together... I think she is a girl that deserves someone like Jake, but something is just off in my opinion. It might be the fact she is a Manhattanite to the core, and he seems like more of a down to earth Southern boy .. who knows. They just aren't my favorite pairing! I thought it was funny how Gia's mom read him the tarot cards though. I hope this beautiful lady finds her dream man, and I'm sure she will!





Vienna
Eeek... Where to begin with this one?
I don't think she deserves as much flack as the other girls have given her ... or the viewers for that matter. But I still would be heartbroken myself if she ends up getting the final rose. (*Spoiler alert* the rumour is, he picks her in the end). She just doesn't appear to have the maturity level that the others posses. I mean, crashing your car multiple times, taking your dog on "mommy daughter dates" and being that close with your dad? A little off-putting. A lot of comments on Jake's Bachelor blog have said her family is "trashy" and I don't think that's fair, because true love knows no class system. But I must admit, hailing from a family of doctors, Jake might be a little out of his element with this one. I guess time will only tell.

Tenley
My absolute favorite!
She is the epitome of what I would want in a woman, if I where a man!! I would have gotten down on one knee in an instant for this one. Where to begin? She is absolutely stunning, with gorgeous eyes, beautiful hair, and a knock-out body. Apart from her outer beauty, she appears to have the kindest heart! My heart melted when she performed that dance for Jake on last night's episode! They look like they were made for each other, with similar backgrounds, matching "levels of attractiveness" (I know that sounds shallow) and both so innocent and sweet!! Her family was also my favorite of the bunch; seemed very down to earth and real. If he doesn't pick her I will be very disappointed but alas, it's not my decision now is it?
And on a side note, I was just starting to warm up to the idea of Ali being a serious contender, but she decided work was more important. Did anyone else find it odd her company waited until the last minute to demand she return to work? I'm not sure about the actual "reality" of this show at all times, but it's a fun way to spend Monday night none-the-less!
Who is your fave? Are you enjoying this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment