Popular Post

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Make-Up Madness

I went on a little make-up buying splurge this weekend. I wasn't in the mood for clothes shopping, but I was really in the mood for some new make-up!!!

1. Can-Can eau de parfum by Paris Hilton. I got this at Winners for $10!! I know anything Paris is a little "out" these days, but this perfume is one of the best smelling ones I've ever experienced. And at $10 I really couldn't see why not. + the bottle is a pretty addition to my perfume collection!
2. Benefit BadGal Lash mascara. I was in the mood to try a non-drugstore brand, and decided on this one! I used to be a strict Chanel mascara girl, but I thought I would give this one a try. Overall it's not bad, but for $26 I could do with a little more oomph. Have any of you used it?

3.Sephora Flat Blush 42 blush brush! I've been using a mini Mac brush for awhile that's been working great, but once I got the beauty product ball rolling, I had to snap up a new brush. It's really good for contouring and makes my cheekbones pop.


4. NARS Super Orgasm blush. Haha, what a name! It's super sparkly and pink, and I love it! I baught a Smashbox bronzer just last weekend, so really didn't need this, but I couldn't resist!


5. GOSH Ice Pink lipstick. I love the color, it's a deep sparkley pink


6. GOSH glam pink lipliner. Goes well with the lipstick. I like GOSH cosmetics; they're a great in between of high end and drug store.

While I was at Sephora I smell tested the new scent from Kim Kardashian and contemplated buying the smaller bottle for $35 cdn. It's quite a different smelling perfume, not something I would have expected from her. The smell is really similar to another perfume I've worn, I just can't place which one it is! I decided to leave it for now, but I might pick it up in a couple weeks if I still want it=)

I also picked up this "make-up organizer" from Winners for my new purchases. It's actually a desk organizer but it works perfectly to organize all of my make-up.


I keep it on my bathroom counter so I can quickly get ready for work in the mornings =)



Thanks for being patient with me; one post a week is hardly enough. Unfortunately school is taking precedence over my #1 hobby. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment