Popular Post

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Me =)

Random Moi

*I'm a Capricorn thru&thru. I'm hardworking, $$ conscious, moody, and have a very odd sense of humour. I also LOVE being alone. I still adore my friends, family, & love though, and always put them first!
*I can't walk into a drug/department store without looking at ALL the make-up before getting what I really came in for



* I have my esthetics licence but make-up/beauty is just a hobby for me. I found the best way learn the "art" was to teach myself with books & experimenting.

*I'm taking business in school right now which I LOVE. I work in a huge corporate atmosphere presently, but my dream is to work from a lap top at home, in my pjs, for myself =)


*I love anything cute, delicate or girly ... like these adorable cupcakes!

*I love featherlight, girlie non-fiction books with lots of senseless drama. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad is my current obsession.

Books on My Wishlisht:


I LOVE .....
Bubblebaths & Wine & Flowers & Nighties
Pink Champagne

Pretty Perfume

***

No comments:

Post a Comment