Popular Post

Sunday, February 21, 2010

OOTD and Weekend Goodies =)

Hi, Dolls!

How was your weekend?

..I had a nice, relaxing few days spent sleeping, cleaning, reading, and doing a little bit of shopping!!

Me and my fiancee drove up to a new mall on the outskirts of the city (Calgary). It's really big and they aren't even done building it yet.


I felt like doing an outfit of the day:
I'm not going to list the clothes in minute detail, because they are honestly just random pieces I dug out of my closet and threw together ... there's $20 Moto skinny jeans from Winners, a longer tulipy tank from Costa Blanca a couple years ago, a black silk shoulder shrug from Lattitude, and some comfy ballet flats from Wal-mart, lol. That's what's so funny about my closet; you would probably laugh your ass off if you saw it. I have 1,500 dollar purses next to Wal-Mart/Payless shoes. But fashion in my eyes isn't about the price, it's about the way it looks on you!


Anywhoo ...

Here are the random purchases I made this week that brought joy to my heart:I'm loving this read so far. It's guilty, easy chick-lit at it's finest! Perfect for a bubble bath with a glass of wine =) I think it's perfect accompaniment would be the beach though - can't wait to get the sequel for my trip to the Caribbean next month!






Got this costume style bracelet at Aldo accessories. I like the white with gold charms.


Also got these imitation pearl and gold hoops. They'll be nice and romantic to pair with a dainty shirt.


Some comfy lounging clothes from Forever XXI ..We only recently got this store in my city .. I'm still blown away by how cheap it is! T-shirt was $10 and grey hoodie thing $20 ... not bad for lazy days at home!Had to stop in at LUSH of course =) I got the Sex Bomb bath bomb .. it just smelled way too good! It kinda sucks that it's a one time use for $6 .. but oh well! Sometimes you just have to splurge on yourself, right?I LOVE the smell of this Karma Kream ... best ever! I saw it in my sister's medicine cabinet last week and specifically went on a hunt for it .. And last but not least, these Nicole by OPI nail polish sticks. I painted my nails last night and I love them! Polish went on seamlessly and I love the purpley/pink shade - "Text Me" it's called. Wanted to upload some pics of the finished look, but my camera died :( ..


Hope you had a good weekend filled with whatever makes you happy!


I can't believe how fast this Monday has flown by for me. Hopefully the rest of the week does the same .. I honestly live for the weekends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment