Popular Post

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sigma Brushes & a FOTN!




My Sigma brushes came in the mail yesterday! I ordered them about 2 weeks ago and had been anxiously awaiting their arrival, so I as really happy to get them. I'd heard so many great things about them, and they were such a great price I decided to see if they were as good as their reputation said.They came in a really nice leather brush roll, great for keeping dust off the bristles.

There's 12 brushes in all, and I can say they definitely live up to their reputation. They're super soft. My fave is the duo fibre (187). They have all the same numbering as the MAC brushes which bothers some people. It kind of bothered me too, until I got them and realized they are really high quality brushes at half the price.




I also stopped by the MAC counter yesterday for some new foundation. Now that summer is coming and I'm using fake tan, I decided to get a foundation a shade darker along with my regular N5.



N5/N25

Here is the result of me putting the Sigma brushes to work. I'm also wearing the N25 foundation.




The brushes give my face a seamless airbrushed look - I definitely noticed a huge difference from me using the sponge applicators in shadow cases, and my old brushes.



Went out with some friends after.

Here I am posing in the hallway of my building:

And with Ryan.


Hope you're having a good weekend.


I'm too lazy to go into an in depth description about each of the brushes, but let me know if you have any questions about them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment