Popular Post

Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Fresh Squeezed" and a Little Shopping

Nicole by OPI "Fresh Squeezed" Don't mind my mangled cuticles...

But I LOVE this color! I didn't think I could pull orange off, but this is such a great summery shade .. it makes me thirsty for refreshing orange juice just looking at it. Consistency of the polish is great, too: it went on smooth, not like a lot of polishes that look streaky and patchy.


I also had a nosey in Winners today .. and lookie what I found:

Only $14.99! ... This pic doesn't do much justice, but in my mind's eye I can see it with some cute shorts and wedges.

And this shirt. It's quite form fitting, and I think it will look good with my black skinnies and ruffle booties.

***

I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was relaxing and so divine. The weather was in the high twenties, so hopefully I got a bit of a tan.

Last night, (Saturday) me and the man watched Michael Jackson's "This is It". I loved it! I couldn't help but sing along and dance in m chair the whole time .. I'm sure the vodka and grapefruit juice had nothing to do it it. =P

I also finished The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell. (Prequel to SATC).. It was good, but not great. Good for a beach vacation.

Did you have a good weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment