Popular Post

Thursday, June 17, 2010

UPDATE!




Hey guys!


Sorry for the lack of updates this week .. been really busy and a wee bit uninspired as a result!


I've been taking spring/summer courses so been studying all week for my exam tomorrow (Organizational Behaviour - how boring!) and trying to stay on top of all the other content in the meanwhile. Also been working crazy 10 hour days as per usual and it's been RAINY in my city for the last few weeks :(. Oh well! I'm hoping summer will rear it's sunny face soon enough.




I'm excited for this weekend! Friday after shopping, I just want to relax and cook dinner with my man, watch all our fave shows, and have an early night. Saturday one of my really good friends from work, Chantal, is having a massive birthday party at her house and it's going to be so fun. You know those people who you just always have a good time with? So funny all the time? When we're together it's always just a blast.


Then Sunday it's Father Day, and my low maintenance dad of course just wants my family to meet up at his favorite pub for lunch. I definitely consider both my parents as friends before parents, and I love just chatting with them, my sis, and her boyfriend about anything and everything as I would with my best friends. Hopefully it will be nice out?


What about you, any plans for Fathers Day?

Dreaming of castles in the clouds


No comments:

Post a Comment