Popular Post

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fashion Questions

Marie @ Marie A La Mode tagged me in a just for fun post. (More questions to answer about myself.)
Here goes:
1 What do you do?

Corp admin at an oil co. and business student



2. What did you name your blog and why?

Kimberdoll. I had a blog before that never took off called "Poetica" but it was more of a literary blog. I wanted this blog to be light and airy, and Kimberdoll seemed to fit the criteria. My first name is Kimberley, and I would love to look like a doll - Kimberdoll was born.



3. Why did you start blogging?

I got inspired by seeing others blogs. I love writing and journalism. I wanted to create a readership.


4. Whose closet would you raid?

I like Nicole Richie's style ... also Blake Lively. But I don't pay enough attention to what celebs are wearing to make an educated decision. My fave designer right now is Marchesa if that helps at all.

{Blake Lively in a Marchesa dress I would do bad things to}


5. What trend are you loving right now?


Big gaudy rings, rosaries, sandalbooties, blue eyeshadow, colorful leggings


6. Where do you like to shop?

Everywhere. Frequented most often are F21, Winners, and Sephora, but I want to get into thrifting.



7 Are you an impulsive buyer or not?

Not. But with makeup, maybe.


8. How has your style evolved over the last few years?

From bad mini skirts and "bar star" style to class and poise. From being a walking advertisment to wanting to create a look that's all my own.

BAD2007.

short shorts, boobs pushed up, necklace overload.


GOOD =)

skinnies/leggings with short skirt, minimal accessories so as not to overload.

BAD

2007

Walking advertisement for Louis Vuitton, bad skirt.

GOOD=)

Black tie sexy with no adverstising



TAG TAG TAG



Anyone who wants to join in the fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment