Popular Post

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OPI "Dim Sum Plum", and a New Perfume

I really like this color, called "Dim Sum Plum" from OPI's Hong Kong collection. Ever notice how some colours go on much smoother and easier than other ones, even when they are from the same brand?


As you can see from the above pic, I bought another OPI polish, called "Gargantuan Green Grape". I was really disappointed with it! (That's why I didn't upload pics of my nails painted with the color). From the bottle, I expected it to be a lovely minty green, but it went on soooo lumpy and looked more pukey than minty. Ewww. Oh well. =)

I LOVE this Coconut Melon Creme by OPI. It smells sooo good, and is so rich. It was only $7, too.

Have you smelled this? I love it so much. It's such a nice fruity scent.

Got it from Shoppers the other day too.



And here are some pics of my two favorite boys, just for fun. Ryan and Tibbs, my friendly little kitty. He loves Ryan waaayy more than me and always cuddles with him whenever Ryan is laying down.


Yesterday was such a lazy day for me. All I did was come home, eat, watch The Bachelorette, watch True Beauty, and then fall asleep. It was nice though, because I'm so rested today. Definitely have to hit the gym tonight though.

Are any of you watching The Bachelorette this season? I wasn't too keen on Ally from last season, but I really like the choices she makes on this season. She has a great personality, too.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment