Popular Post

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I'm Thankul For



You have to separate the negative before you can focus on the positive =)

Here Are Some Of The Things I Am Thankful For In Life:


( no particular order)



My Job
I feel so fortunate to merely be employed in the world's current economic situation. I feel so fortunate to work for the company I do, and to be given the opportunities I have been given while here.




My Family
We have braved poverty, disease and heartache together, and nothing in my opinion is stronger than the bond we share. I will fight to the death to defend my family.




My Friends
People come into life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. I'm so grateful for each friendship I have maintained. I'm going over to one of my besties house tonight and can't wait. I'm thankful for her amazing cooking.




My Health
I'm thankful I can walk. I'm thankful I can perform every day tasks without assistance. I take care of my body daily because it is my temple.


Human Kindness
A smile from a stranger when you need it the most. A door held open by someone you least expect to do so. I love being taken by surprise by simple human kindness. There is just as much beauty in people as their is ugly. In my opinion, more.


Love
I am thankful to have found true love in my life. It is elusive and rare for many.




Ask Yourself:
-Do you have access to clean drinking water?
-Do you have access to food and meals?
-Do you live free from fear that your own government will come to hurt you, rape you, kill you, maim you, take your children?
-Do you have more then $0.85 in your wallet?
-Is there at least one friend or family member who loves you?
-Are you able to work in a safe environment that pays fair wages?
(Kechiko)

What are you thankful for?

I really want to get involved in some sort of charity program. Tell me, do any of you volunteer your time, or if you could, what would it be for? If you don't it's fine. Not everyone can, but just curious to see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment